Who are Dell KACE?
Dell KACE™ is a Family of Systems Management Appliances. Saving you time and your organization money versus traditional computer management software solutions.
What is KACE?
Dell KACE is an appliance-based approach to systems management which is easy-to-use, comprehensive and affordable and can fulfill the systems management needs of organizations of all sizes, from initial computer deployment to ongoing management and retirement.
KACE 2012 Customer Survey Results
- 80% of users who evaluated ROI report the KACE Appliance paid for itself in less than six months
- 63% of KACE customers deployed in less than a week
- 78% of KACE customers reported “high” satisfaction with KACE Appliances
Meet the KACE Family
K1000 Management Appliance
Fulfills the systems management needs of any organization
- Device discovery & inventory of all hardware and software network-wide.
- Patch management for automated vulnerability analysis and delivery of patches
- Asset management for comprehensive asset tracking and compliance reporting
- Configuration & policy management via pre-packaged or custom policies
- Power management enables the creation and deployment of energy saving power management configuration policies
- Reporting & dashboards creates both pre-packaged and custom, wizard generated reports
- Remote site replication for geographically diverse organizations using existing file servers
- Broadcast alerts for user notification of important events such as the interruption of e-mail service
- Organizational management allows for multiple domain support for decentralized IT environments
- Software distribution for remote distribution and installation of applications and digital assets
- Secure Browser uses virtualization technology to provide a safer web experience and added security for specialized browsers
- Service desk & user portal includes integrated incident and problem management
- Security audit & enforcement assesses vulnerability and uses remediation utilities to identify and lockdown end point security vulnerabilities and quarantine problem nodes
- Administrative alerts on a variety of computer and network attributes for easy exception-based management
- Remote control enables centralized problem resolution with no site visit required
- AppDeploy Live tool for deployment tips and command line suggestions via an exclusive feed from our ITNinja.com community, formerly AppDeploy.com
Click Here to Learn more
K2000 Deployment Appliance
Fulfills the systems deployment needs of any organization
- Disk imaging is intelligent, file-based K-imaging that reduces image management, capture and storage costs for Windows and Mac OS
- Windows driver management automatically down loads the latest drivers by computer model, while the driver harvesting tool and hardware inventory make working with other drivers easy
- Centralized deployment library for easy storing of deployment assets in one manageable, secure location
- Pre & post deployment configuration enables automation of all deployment tasks including RAID and BIOS configuration, as well as application installation and script execution
- Remote systems repair & recovery with native Windows and Mac tools to recover systems – including native imaging tools
- Windows network OS install allows for hardware independent provisioning of any system
- Windows user state migration centrally captures, stores and deploys user-specific settings and files, enforces compliance by excluding files by type and location, and offers a single-step offline migration
- Remote site management allows deployment of disk images, operating systems, drivers and applications at remote sites without dedicated on-site hardware or staf
- Computer inventory scanning & assessment to collect detailed hardware inventory on target systems
- Offboard storage allows you to add Network File System Network Attached Storage to allow the K2000 to grow with your needs
Click Here to Learn more
K3000 Mobile Management Appliance
Fulfills the mobile management needs of any organization
- Mobile device inventory management detects and tracks mobile devices and can inventory applications and profiles on the devices through managed agents
- Mobile device provisioning and setup through single-step secure setup simplifies the process of provisioning mobile devices through over-the-air deployment of agents to devices
- Application deployment and management pushes free and paid apps from the platform App Store and can also push corporate apps directly to your devices
- Mobile device and data security protects corporate data on mobile devices through profile management, device lock and unlock, remote enterprise wipe and remote factory reset features
- K1000 integration allows viewing of all devices, including mobile, from a single console, and extends advanced reporting and service desk capabilities to mobile devices
- Configuration, policy and profile management enforces and manages configurations to implement corporate IT policies, and allows management of security and settings on managed mobile devices
- User portal enables user self-help where users can view their own inventory, download approved software and manage settings on their mobile devices
- Notifications, alerts, messaging and integrated app launch allows alerts to individual mobile devices or groups of devices and also allows users to launch apps from within the notifications, providing a seamless user-experience
- Automated IT administration allows for quick and efficient accomplishment of a breadth of administrative tasks via an easyto-use, intuitive user interface
- IT reporting includes prepackaged reports and data downloading tools to easily generate routine and ad hoc reports either on the appliance or through your own tools
Click Here to Learn more
What we can do
We offer full training, tailored and education services.
We do on-site and remote consultancy solutions.
We also do professional managed services.